Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the training Fees | Schedule | Locations?
2. Can I sign up in the middle of the month?
- Yes of course. As long as we have available slots for you, you may join our classes midway through the month, and rates will be pro-rated accordingly
3. What happens if I am unable to attend a class?
- As per our club policy, each trainee is entitled to 1 free rescheduling of class per month. In the event you are unable to make it for your regular training slot, do drop us a message at +65 8739 7592 and we'll help you with the rescheduling of the make-up class.
- Do note that your make up class cannot be the same time-slot as your regular class and unused free rescheduling cannot be carried over to the next month.
- To be eligible for the free rescheduling, please give us at least 48 hours notice.
- Should you have to miss training for an extended period of time due to reasons such as injury, overseas travel etc, but would like to continue training with us upon your return, do note that we cannot guarantee your place in the same time slot. However, we will try our best to accommodate your requests
4. I require a refund, what should I do?
- Refunds will be processed on a case-by-case basis. Do let us know the reasons for your refund request and give us some time to process it.
5. How do I create my customer account?
6. I would like to change a coach. Would this be possible?
- Yes you may request to change a coach for Private Classes. However for group classes, changing a coach might mean that you have to change your training time slot and this is also subject to availability. Should you wish to do so, do let us know so that we can make arrangements for you.
7. What is the payment process?
- After creating an account with us, your payments will be deducted automatically monthly via Stripe. For months that have 5 classes, the fees for 5 classes will be automatically deducted.
- For private classes and trial classes, you may transfer your training fees directly to the UEN number 201905134N via PayNow.